Monday, June 20, 2011

Its Been Awhile

Well, what can I say,  I have not added to this blog in awhile now and thought I would get back at it.  Over the past months I have been busy; finishing school, trying to find employment, and being a full time dad, which occupied majority of my time.  I would just like to thank everyone for visiting while I was away.

Just to start things of I would like to share an article that my wife found on CNN, A father's day wish: Dads, wake the hell up!.  Being a stay-at-home dad for the past year has provided a different perspective on life. The time spent, along with relationships that have have made, with my children from being at home have allowed me to grow in ways that I would have never realized without this experience.

So take a read and feel free to provided your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment