Friday, August 5, 2011

Been a Busy Busy Summer

Well here I am again writing my first post in over a month.  Things have been crazy busy for my family.  My wife has been hard at work and I have been very busy trying to keep up with the kids, as they keep me going all day long.  The weather has been great this summer and the kids and I have everyday been up to the park and out in the back yard enjoying the outdoors as much as possible.

During the past month we have gone out the mountains for an over night camping trip and also day trips to enjoy a BBQ, also to get away from the busy city and to escape the busy life we have at this point in time. The overnight trip was fun other than the fact that Isaiah did not want to sleep at all that night.  We think he was scared as this was his first camping trip and night in the tent.  I ended up getting up a 5am with him and taking a drive into the town of Canmore for some Tim's for the wife and I, also timbits for the kids.  But other than that, the kids had a great time.  There was also a show at the campground outdoor amphitheater that Paxton enjoyed very much.  This trip Justus came along, but the old man is not as young as he use to be and when the cool night air came in, he was having problems with his joints.  Then the day we were leaving, when we started packing I could of swore he was saying "home" and had the biggest smile on his face. 

There were many more adventures that have occurred since my last post and just decided to start with this quick post before heading to bed.   As tomorrow is another day with the wife working days, and I am sure will bring more excitement with the kids.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment