Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy few days at home

Well yesterday the tile was started in the front entrance and bathroom on the main floor.  Thankfully my wife was home and she had taken the kids over to her cousins for the day so our cousin in law, Terry,  and I could lay the tile without any distraction.  Most of the tile is down, now today I have to do the grout.  Then under the washer and dryer and a small section in the hall can be finished.  It is looking great but has the house in shambles.  This has been a long process, as a few months ago I had laid over 700 ft of laminate hardwood by myself and I have never done tile so I had to wait until  Terry had some time to help me with the tile.  I will post some pictures of the work once it is complete and I have uploaded them to the computer.  Very excited to have the floor finished and just in time as the Mother and Father-in-law are coming next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment