Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To My Fellow Followers

Well, I would like to thank the people who have been peaking at my blog that I have neglected over the past month.  My life became a lot busier at the time of starting this up.  I am taking an online course, Philosophy and the Internet, and due to my course materials arriving late, I ended up having to cram 6 weeks of work into 4 weeks, while still trying to maintain the household.  Along with this new venture of school, we also became Foster's to a puppy named Cory.  She is about 3-4 months old and is just as much trouble as my son.  It is actually funny to see the similarities in them as the are both very mischievous and look around for anything and everything they can get into.  So with all of this came long days and nights with more than enough to keep me busy. So with this said, I hope you return again to share this experience with my family and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment