Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Daughters Garden



For my daughters fourth birthday we had gotten her some plants to grow.  There were dwarf sunflowers, watermelon, and bean stalks.  So shortly after her birthday, she want to plant them and start her garden.  I should have taken more photos of the process and maybe it wasn't such a good idea to start so early as the bean stalks are starting to get so big that I no longer have a large enough stick for them to creep around.  The dwarf sunflowers are growing strong along with the watermelon, which at first I thought weren't going to grow as they did not sprout as quick as the others.  But all the plants are healthy and strong and she makes sure that they get sun and water that they need to grow.  We picked these up at Canadian Tire and I also did see them at the dollarama.  It was and still is a fun thing for her to do and care for, if anyone wishes to try these with there own children, you know where you can get them .

No comments:

Post a Comment