Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update of my life

Over the past month, there has been a few things that have happened.  My daughter turn four years old which was not only exciting but also sad.  Just to think that four years ago was when my daughter came into our lives, is mind blowing as time flies by so fast.  She has grown into this little person who fills my day with laughter, frustration and excitement.  To watch her learn and grow since being at home is priceless and to think that this growth is the product of the day to day activities of our lives.  Also in this time my son, who still has not stopped climbing, has started to understand and learn more words. He is still very quiet compared to my daughter when she was his age, and it just shows how different there personalities are.  Both have added in my growth and understand of being a parent, and in trying  to provide routine and direction for my children.  But this experience is something that is going to benefit not only me but my children in the long run.  Now for me. Like I mentioned, I have started to take a course online, and adding this to my already busy schedule has just maybe more challenges for me to over come.  I do my best each and everyday to make sure that I accomplish all task, but what I have learned since being a stay at home dad, nothing ever goes a planned and you have to adapt to the situation that you are dealt. This is just a brief over view and will continue to literate happens as the occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment