Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to the Grind

Well, its was a nice visit with the in-laws and the kids had a great time with their Nan and Pop, but now it is back to reality.  It was nice to have help with the little ones and not have to worry about what I was going to make for dinner, as the mother-in-law always took hold of that role.  But with all this said now it is time to get back into the swing of things.  It was busy few weeks and got some work done around the house, one job which ended up being a lot more work than expected, which was removing the wallpaper in our bedroom.  But now that it is off, it is time for my wife to choose the color and so we can start to paint.  The kids, to my surprise handled the in-laws leaving very well, as when my mom came for her visit, my daughter in particular had a hard time with her going home.  So today what to do? Will we'll just see what the day brings our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment