Friday, March 11, 2011

Two Days With a Sick Kid

So my daughter has been very sick with the flu for the last two days.  She has spent the days lying on the couch and having restless nights.  The funny thing is that she says that she has a "beaver" (fever), so I tell her that I don't see a beaver on your head. I love how kids cannot fully pronounce words, gives me a little comic relief. A sick kid is not something that is no fun, particularly when my wife has been working.  It has made for days of takign care of her while trying to keep up with my son, on minimal sleep.  To add to the situation, I have to try and find time to work on my schooling.  Luckly, my son has not been sick, but today he has began to show some signs that he maybe the next to become ill.  It doesn't help that my wife is also sick.  Suprisingly have I not been, but I too have not really felt 100%, but his may be due to the lack of sleep I have been getting.  Just can't wait till everyone is feeling better and I get a good nights rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment