Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Up All Night

Last night was a very long night for my wife and I, as my son decided that he did not want to sleep.  He was up almost ever half hour and then at 4am he was up and ready to start his day.  He finally passed up at 10am and took a decent nap. It seems like my kids are taking turns with who keeps us up at night but we are both exhausted as my son, again tonight has not wanted to go to sleep.  The poor guy has not been feeling well all day, but we hope now that the day is done and both kids are now asleep that we can try and get some well deserved rest, as all of us need it.


Today was also my daughters first day back to pre-school after a long week of feeling ill.  But over all she had a good day, even though she is still not 100% herself.  Her day at school did a number on her today as she feel asleep early on the couch shortly after her bath.  On another note, my wife surprised me this evening with a little something, but will literate on that subject tomorrow.  I have also added a guestbook to my blog, so feel free to sign, as I see there has been a little more visitors, but still no comments on any of my posts thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment