Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Sick Kids and Two Tired Parents

Well yesterday was day four of my daughter being sick and along with that, my son is showing signs of illness.  Having one sick kid is tiring enough but add another into the mix and you start to realize how tired and exhausting it gets.  Two nights ago, my daughter was up who knows how many times, I don't even remember getting up with her at certain points, my wife asked me how she was at certain times that night and I responded, "I got up with her?"   On a funny note, we have been give my daughter Ginger ale to help settle her stomach, and for some reason, we do not know why, when ever she wants some she asks us, "Can I have some 'china pop'?".  I could not stop laughing the first time she said it.

Last night was my sons turn to wake up a lot and it is wearing us down.  Just hope that when my daughter gets up this morning that she is feeling better, as my sons seems like he is alright but that may change in a few hours.  With a little research last night on my daughters couch, we think that she is showing signs of 'whooping cough' but I guess a doctors visit may be in order to determine what she has if this continues.  So would just like to say that I do not wish more than one sick kid on anyone, and I hope we get to have a goodnights rest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment